Mindfulness can be a gateway to the miraculous– consider the breath. Within the structure and flow of breathing, we encounter the miracle of many and ONE.; being present to all that is around us–making the infinite small and relatable…the poet Rumi said, you are not a drop in the ocean, but rather the ocean in a drop. We have the power to give one thought or feeling the power to begin or end us; we have the power to connect with the infinite–whether you call this realm of Science, Mother Nature, God, or the Magical.
I evidence this by taking a walk when I find that I am stressed out or overwhelmed.
Living in the magic of life is a metaphorical way of describing a mindset or approach to life that emphasizes wonder, appreciation, and a sense of awe for the world around us. It means:
- Seeing Beauty Everywhere: Finding beauty in the ordinary, from a sunset to a blooming flower or a simple act of kindness.
- Embracing Wonder: Approaching life with childlike curiosity and amazement, asking questions and exploring the mysteries of existence.
- Appreciating the Present: Being fully present in each moment, savoring the experiences, and not taking anything for granted.
- Finding Joy in Small Things: Recognizing that happiness can be found in the little moments, such as laughter with loved ones or a warm cup of tea on a chilly day.
- Cultivating Gratitude: Being thankful for what you have and acknowledging the abundance in your life.
- Connecting with Others: Recognizing the magic in human connections and the shared experiences of life.
- Embracing the Unpredictable: Acknowledging that life is full of surprises, both positive and challenging, and being open to the possibilities they bring.
Living in the magic of life doesn’t mean ignoring difficulties or challenges; instead, it’s about finding a sense of wonder and appreciation even in the face of adversity. It’s a perspective that can lead to a more joyful and fulfilling life.